Serving Milwaukee, Waukesha, Jefferson, And Dodge Counties
Hans’ Roofing and Siding, Inc. a contractor in Oconomowoc, WI has been in business for over 15 years as an owner-operated, one-crew company. With thousands of jobs completed, and just as many satisfied customers, we have a flawless track record and are committed to making your home project our number one priority.
We go the extra mile to make sure you understand all of your options and what the implications are in terms of cost, time, and long-term benefits. Even if we don’t get the job, we want to make sure you do what is right for your home and your family.
Yes, there is a Hans behind Hans’ Roofing and Siding, Inc. The owner, Hans Juech (pronounced Yeek – blame his German roots), has been in the roofing and siding business since high school when he worked nights and weekends to learn the trade and make some extra money. Immediately upon graduating, he started a full-time job learning the skills needed to excel in the trade and acquiring knowledge from a small businessman on how to run a successful, customer-oriented business.
In 2000, Hans decided to hang his own shingle and started Hans’ Roofing and Siding, Inc. putting his craftsmanship and his talents for managing people, and helping homeowners to work right here in Southeastern Wisconsin. Since then, he has focused on keeping his business “right-sized” to be able to take on a variety of jobs, while maintaining his involvement in every job his company takes on. When you hire Hans’ Roofing and Siding, Inc. you'll directly deal with Hans from start to finish, and not a salesperson who isn’t able to anticipate the challenges the crew may face on the job or how they’ll be addressed. This will ensure that the job is done right and completed on time.
All contractors are not created equal. In fact, it can be downright difficult to sort through the options and decide which one is best for you. Here are some of the many reasons people choose Hans’ Roofing and Siding, Inc.:
• Lifetime warranty on all work (see below for details)
• One-crew business means you always get the “A” team, trained and experienced in roofing, siding, and associated exterior work (We are not roofers that also “can do siding” like many contractors tend to be.)
• Price guarantee: We will match any price from a competitor (see below for details)
• We work on one job at a time so your job gets completed without interruption
• Low overhead - no warehouse, no secretaries or administrative staff, and no salesmen
• A+ rating with Better Business Bureau
• A+ rating with Angie’s List
• We use the right product for the job - no backdoor deals with materials companies that may have inferior products or may not be right for your home
• We will take the time to explain the job, discuss your options, and find a solution that works for you, giving you the utmost confidence that you will get the results you desire
• Over 90% of our jobs come through referral by satisfied customers
There should always be three main considerations when choosing a roofing or siding contractor. Quality of work and attention to detail are the first; the ability to get the job done quickly, smoothly and with as little impact on your life as possible is the second; and the third and final consideration is the price.
Hans’ Roofing and Siding, Inc. guarantees that we will match or beat the price of any Southeastern Wisconsin area roofing contractor offering the same caliber of work with the same level of materials and execution. If our price is higher than the other bids you have received, we’ll either lower our price or explain the difference. It’s that plain and simple.
Hans’ Roofing and Siding, Inc. offers a no-nonsense, lifetime warranty on all work performed on your home. Our craftsmanship is second to none, but if something should require attention (whether it’s one day after we leave the jobsite or 10 years later), we will be there (often within 24 hours) to assess the situation and make the necessary repairs.
It may seem hard to believe in this era of constantly diminishing levels of service, but the fact is, if the job is done right the first time, repairs are usually unnecessary, and when they are - it’s an easy fix. Either way, if you choose Hans’ Roofing and Siding, Inc. for your job, you can rest easy and be confident that your investment will pay off for years to come.